Meng is a dedicated lawyer and practices across a broad range of property and commercial matters.
Having had the opportunity to previously work in a Multi-National Corporation with a global touch, Meng has developed excellent commercial acumen. She is multilingual, besides English she can also speak fluent Chinese (Mandarin).
Meng has acted for clients from a diverse range of backgrounds and has a deep understanding of how diversity and individual cultural differences can influence each situation.
Meng commits to provide efficient and effective service to the highest quality. She further takes great pride in building strong relationships with her clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
Meng has recently completed a LL.M with University of Melbourne. Her academic trainings continuously enrich her daily practices.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Purchase and sale of residential and commercial property
- ‘Off the plan’ property and retirement village purchase and sale
- Stratum / Company Share type of property purchase and sale
- Property development and subdivisions
- Imposts (duties on purchase/sale, duties concessions and exemptions, land tax, FIRB, withholding tax)
- Mortgage and Securities
- Planning and Environmental issues
- Structuring title and interests (adverse possession, transfers to beneficiaries, powers of attorney)
- Retail leases and Disclosure statements
- Commercial leases
- Purchase and Sale of business
- Business permit applications
- Liquor licensing